Pages

Personal Branding


Creating a brand for myself has become quite a challenge as my attachment and ambition leaves me constantly not being satisfied. A simple element such as my logo is taking me far to long as I constantly change ideas, the indecisiveness is getting to me. Hopefully it will all work out in the end and I will produce a brand for myself that I am proud of.

Also enjoying the latest Yen magazine, loving Kimbra and the 90's theme that is going on there. I'm sipping on blueberry infused sparkling water (Fruit infused sparkling water is just one of my favourite refreshing go to drinks at the moment).

Don't quite know where this post is going, it's most likely procrastination from doing my assignments (Which I should get back to now)

Cya Next Time x

P.S How cute is my Cactus!

No comments:

Post a Comment