Pages

Exploring Cornwall







The iconic English seaside towns are just absolutely stunning. In my recent travels around the UK I was very impressed by the lovely towns of cornwall. Coming from the Gold Coast in Australia, I have always grown up with iconic amazing beaches so I wasn't expecting too much beach wise. I must say I was impressed though, the water was blue the building just stunning and I was very lucky to have the most amazing 30 degree perfect weather as well.

My favourite place in Cornwall was St Ives, although rather touristy, the vibe of the pretty town was just wonderful. It was great seeing all the different people there, families at the beach, fishermen or couples having lunch in a street side cafe. If you are in England I definitely recommend visiting these picturesque seaside villages of Cornwall. Pictured above are towns: St Ives, Mousehole and View from Dartsmouth.


This experience was one I vastly enjoyed and thinking back to it know gives me inspiration and excitement to start planning new trips and adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment