Pages

A Trip to Byron




I am a massive beach lover and on a day off work one of my favourite things to to is to spend the day swimming in the ocean. On this particular day myself and a few friends took a trip to Byron Bay ( a small beachy town in northern New South Wales)

The weather was absolutely perfect, a very hot day with not a cloud in the sky. The water was even better, crystal clear and warm yet refreshing. I had an absolute blast swimming round the water and it was a great excuse to play with my new waterproof camera (as you can see from the pictures above)


I love the town of Byron Bay as well, it is so relaxed and chilled out. You see so many different of types of people there it is also the perfect place for people watching. If you have not been I do highly recommend it (although it is rather touristy).

All in all I hope I have many more trips to Byron in the future and days like this make me even more excited for my trip to the Greek Islands and Croatia where I can swim and relax all day long!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment