Pages

Everyday Makeup Look




This makeup look is my go to summer look at the moment. It is simple but elegant and as the liquid liner lover I am it is taking it back a notch and focusing more on long lashes than feline flicks.

The Chi Chi Baked Eyeshadow in Burning Up is such an elegant golden bronze which I absolutely love and helps bring out the blue colour of my eyes. I am also a massive fan of the whole coral coloured lipstick (Just can't resist them!) Today I have on the shade Fruit Tingle from the Sportgirl Pout about it range.

Just can't get enough of this look at the moment!


Products Used:
Sleek Au Naturel Pallete: The colour Bark is perfect for filling in my brows
Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam (n/a online anymore)
Topshop Blush in Let Her Go (also n/a online anymore, i've linked a cream dupe)
Chi Chi Baked Eyeshadow in Burning Up
Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Soft Beige
Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Nude
Sportsgirl Pout About it Lipstick in Fruit Tingle (Also n/a online but I've linked a similar dupe)

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment