Pages

GoodnessMe Box







I was lucky enough to receive this beautiful parcel in the mail today from the lovely new company GoodnessMe box. Peta Shulman has started up this company and I think the idea is wonderful and I fully support and recommend it. The concept is trialling and reviewing new health food products by sending out surprise boxes each month containing 5-10 different products. The food sent is all nourishing, dairy free and vegan.

As a graphic designer I was also very impressed by the lovely packaging, so exciting and beautiful to receive in the mail. I am very excited to taste and review all of these products.

Products:
  • Raw C Coconut Water
  • Loving Earth Luvju Coconut Mylk
  • Mayver’s Dark Chocolate Super Spread
  • My Wholesome Kitchen Granola Crunch
  • Simply Raw Coconut Rough
  • Pukka detox tea and peppermint licorice tea
Thank you very much to the lovely Peta for sending me this pack. You can check out Goodness me box here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment