Pages

Pink Grapefruit Sugar Scrub





I am one to have very dry skin all the time, particularly during the winter. I absolutely love scrubs, they make my skin feel so soft and refreshed afterwards.
I love homemade scrubs and I think they are a great inexpensive way to experiment. I am always drawn to grapefruit flavoured and scented products as I just love the smell and find it so fresh and fruity. I had this idea to create my own homemade grapefruit scrub and this is the wonderful result.
This scrub smells fresh and the coconut oil used it it moisturises the skin leaving it nice and soft. It’s very easy to make and has only a few ingredients so why not give it a go and see what you think.
Pink Grapefruit Sugar Scrub:
Ingredients:1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp Ruby Grapefruit Juice
1/4 Tsp Grapefruit Zest

Method:
In a bowl place the sugar. Add the coconut oil (I put the 2Tbsp in s bowl first and microwaved for 20 seconds to soften it a little, as it’s winter. In summer this step would not be necessary as coconut oil is usually melted) , grapefruit juice and zest. Mix well until combined, store in an airtight container or jar. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment