Pages

Lush Bath Bomb


I am usually the type of person who will enter a Lush store and just be overwhelmed by the amazing scents, pretty colours and amazing looking products. I generally never get anything as I always give myself and excuse, I hardly ever have baths, I’m trying to save money, I don’t really need it etc.
Recently I decided that I really wanted to get a bath bomb, have a bath and actually sit down and relax. I went into the store and couldn’t resist the Dragon’s Egg Bath Bomb, the amazing citrusy smell was just too good. 
The orange colour the bath bomb turned the water was wonderful, gold shimmer and confetti also filling the bath. The bath bomb was very soothing on my skin and filled the bathroom with its lovely citrusy scent.
Overall I really enjoyed this bath bomb and now am a little obsessed with Lush! Really want to try out some more products.

No comments:

Post a Comment